Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Silver Gents Solid Figaro 20" Chain






By Jane Cairns "morganna38" (Stoke onTrent, Staffordshire, UK) -  reviews


I bought this just before xmas as a present for my daughter as she had been after one like this for a while.

Just under 1 month later I had to return it as the lobster-claw clasp just broke as she was wearing it, she didn't do anything to make it break it just went.

Got a replacement for it but this one seemed different to the first as the silver was thinner and tangled easily, and within a day of wearing it she got a itchy rash on her neck, so I contacted amazon who said that it didn't seem to be an isolated problem (so I am assuming that there have been more complaints like mine) and if I returned it they would issue a refund as they could not send another as they could not guarantee the quality.


It would have been a great chain at a good price, but I would avoid buying this as the quality is very poor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Men's Jewellery Season. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Free Wordpress Themes by Brian Gardner Free Blogger Templates presents HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords