Sunday, December 27, 2009

Stainless Steel Brushed




By Evagelos Argoudelis (Greece) -  reviews


I ordered this ring for myself. Delivery estimate gave 16-30 days, finally the ring arrived at exactly 16 days as foreseen (though 16 days for intra-UK delivery and not during holidays is not a speedy one). Got the wrong size (due to my fault only) but no problem, I wear it in a different finger than intended. Ring is as it appears in the picture, although I expected the polished band to be a bit "deeper" than the brushed surface (judging by the photo)- however they are exactly at the same level.



Overall very nice ring, proper delivery, good service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Men's Jewellery Season. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Free Wordpress Themes by Brian Gardner Free Blogger Templates presents HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords